New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our Greater New York General Office.
A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
• Life and Health License required
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
• Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
• Previous experience in Insurance industry required
• Previous sales experience required
• Previously manage a team of individuals required
• Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
• Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
• College Degree required
If you are:
• highly motivated
• goal oriented
• a strong communicator
• seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
New York Life Insurance Company
Why Work Here?We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry. *Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
Great Culture, Diversity and inclusion, Great benefits, meaningful impact in the community, and Career opportunity for growth.
Wall Township, NJ