Bilingual Insurance Sales Representative
New York Life Insurance Company Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are seeking a Bilingual Insurance Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Computer Skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
New York Life Insurance CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great Culture, Diversity and inclusion, Great benefits, meaningful impact in the community, and Career opportunity for growth.
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry. *Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
495 N Keller Rd. Maitland FL 32751Orlando, FL
BusinessView all jobs at New York Life Insurance Company