We’re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life’s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement, looking after aging parents, dealing with the death of a family member, we’ve been there, and we’ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For more than 170 years, we’ve kept every promise we’ve made to our customers. That’s simply a fact.
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let’s talk. We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
- A clearly defined career path, including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals.
- Comprehensive benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan,1 and significant earnings potential
Here's what you'll do: As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering a variety of financial planning solutions. You'll also:
- Prospect for potential clients
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions to close business
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge