Life Insurance Agent
New York Life- Greater Washington Frederick, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven individual with integrity and a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives. Through the comprehensive array of financial products and services we offer, you’ll help clients develop a sound, long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
$87,000 - $120,000Responsibilities:
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Leverage marketing and social media tools to identify, pursue, and secure new clients who can benefit from having a trusted financial service professional
- Assess each client’s potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and serves we offer
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies through educational meetings or seminars that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Use a CRM to organize each client’s financial status, goals, cash flow, and monetary expectations for use in their individual financial plan
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
The tradition of conservative investment management practices and the ability to meet customer need has built a company that people can trust with their finances and their futures. New York Life is completely dedicated to maintaining its position as both a leader among insurance companies and a major force in the financial services industry. By staying true to the principles of prudent expansion, conservative growth, full service and, above all, a strong field force, New York Life will maintain and enhance its reputation as The Company You Keep.
New York Life- Greater Washington
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life- Greater Washington