Financial Planning Advisor
New York Life - Franks Team Hattiesburg, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
We are seeking an eager, strategic, and definitive financial advisor to fill an entry-level position that offers room for growth and a promising job outlook. Our ideal candidate will be driven by the need to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals through a variety of planning services. Join our team to begin honing your skills related to risk management, estate planning, debt and investment management, real estate, retirement planning, mutual funds, investment options, and more. If you're dedicated to delivering excellent client service and this sounds like a good fit, start the application process today!Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Are you looking for a job with no cap on your upside and tremendous support for your career growth? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.Compensation:
$67,000 - $94,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Embrace the role of a structured yet, coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- A basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with the client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life - Franks Team
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Franks Team