Outside Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$77,100 - $105,000 at plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010
New York Life - Doug Stewart
BusinessView all jobs at New York Life - Doug Stewart