Life Insurance Partner
- Posted: over a month ago
$81,500+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Monitor the branch’s financial performance and ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Handle risk management and liability regarding payments of future benefits and maximize profit for the branch by analyzing actuary data and strategically setting premiums
- Assure that all ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Assess existing company policies, offer advice on improvements, and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Hire, train, develop, and manage life insurance agents with great potential so they become high-performers to gain new clients and maximize sales
- Candidates must have series 6, 63, 26 licenses, 65 and 66 licenses a plus
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management or supervisory position
- Strong knowledge of the standard types of life insurance and insurance plans, including term life, whole life, universal life, variable life, variable universal life, simplified issue life, guaranteed issue life, final expense, and group life, current life insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- Sales experience preferred
New York life is a 176-year company and one of the few Mutual firms in the US.
We are fortune 73 out of Fortune 500 and we are rated the highest amongst 4 agencies.
We help our clients to build save and protect their assets.
Financial performance highlights as of
December 31, 2020 include5:
- S27 billion surpluses (including Asset Valuation Reserve)
- $12.5billion in total dividends and benefits paid to policy owners
- $1.8billion total dividend payout declared for 2021
- Cash and invested assets of over $284 billion in General Account, and total assets under management of $702 billion
- $1.1 trillion of individual life insurance in force in the U.S.
- Life insurance sales of $1.2billion
- Annuity sales of over $13.7billion
- $2.3 billion in operating earnings
New York Life - Chicago Region
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Chicago Region