Insurance Sales Agent
New York Life Charlotte General Office Charlotte, NC
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $75,000 to $119,000 Yearly
Our Insurance Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for themselves in the process.
Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career.
Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred – an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
We’ve built a strong company, one that puts its clients first. We have confidence in our products but more importantly, we have confidence in our Agents to thoughtfully recommend and implement which financial vehicle is right for every client they support. Just as our Managers in the fieldwork provide one-on-one support and guidance to every Agent they hire.
Training, Development, and Benefits
- Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference
- In conjunction with office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our Management Team and in-office Sales Management Trainers, who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients.
We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company. Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19 New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity 1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance.
New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any timeCompensation:
$75,000 - $119,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Educating potential clients on the products and services we offer
- Continued education through NYLICU
- Offering educational meetings or seminars
- Creating long-lasting relationships with clients
- Using social media and other marketing tools to prospect
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Using CRM to organize your business
- Motivated and hardworking
- Great communication skills
- Works well independently
- Sales experience a plus but not necessary
- Positive attitude
- Works well independently
- Great organization skills
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
•A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
• A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT2 year after year
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. 2MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life Charlotte General Office
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life Charlotte General Office