Fast Track Insurance Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/Compensation:
$80,000 - $100,000+Responsibilities:
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Employ a comprehensive array of financial products and services including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds when presenting clients with solutions
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Hone your skills and facilitate success as a manager by participating in our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus
- Must have financial services industry and/or insurance industry experience
- Some sales experience needed
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
New York Life is 20,000 employees and agents across 120 offices in the US and a thriving global asset management operation. Together, we span a wide variety of nationalities, generations, cultures, and backgrounds. But one common goal unites us every day: strengthening our clients’ financial security now and in the future. Here are just a few of the ways we’re working to achieve this mission.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New York Life - Bethesda, MD
AddressChevy Chase, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Bethesda, MD