Real Estate Marketing and Photography Internship
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com) is an international real estate agency specialized in the furnished rental markets of New York, London, Paris and the South of France.
Our agency is currently offering exciting internship opportunities for motivated individuals looking to learn more about photography. Apartment photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. In the age of social media, Facebook, Twitter and mobile devices, having the best pictures can make all the difference.
This is what we will do at New York Habitat:
- Learn more about the techniques behind apartment photography
- Learn how to process photos in Lightroom
- Go on location and practice taking photos of real apartments
- Get hands-on experience and training
- Review your work with our skilled photographers
- Contribute to New York Habitat’s apartment photo database
You will be working with New York Habitat’s experienced photographers. They will help you understand the requirements and challenges of apartment photography, as well as guide you as you put your skills into practice with real apartments.
You will also have a chance to improve your photo editing skills on Lightroom. We will show you the tricks in correcting shadows and highlights, adjusting tones and white balance, and improving the luminance and saturation of the photos.
We are eager to share our knowledge and learn from you, new ways and techniques, to improve the quality of our pictures. The photos you take are sent out to be processed and go live on our website, Facebook Page, Twitter and other medias. You will work with real apartments, in a real professional environment, with immediate gratification.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 months minimum preferred
- You need to have an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance and overall photographic quality
- Love photography in general and all process associated with it.
- Preferable camera requirements: DSLR and a wide lens equivalent to at least 16mm
- Wide-angle lens of 16mm for a full-frame camera or 10-12mm lens for a camera with an APSC sensor.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with video capability (minimum full HD).
- Mobile phone with video capability (minimum full HD). Wide-angle lens option a plus (like iPhone 10 and above)
- Flexible schedule preferred, part-time (15h/week)
- Only for those located in New York City, New York
At New York Habitat, we love what we do, we love passionate people and we love to share our knowledge.
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=232
Please note that this is an unpaid internship; this does not guarantee a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/
New York Habitat VLF, Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at New York Habitat VLF, Inc.