Mechanical Engineer - HVAC Mechanical Engineer:
Compensation: Salary based on experience plus Benefits (medical,vision, vacation and paid holidays)
Mechanical Engineer with experience in HVAC, boiler, oil tank and plumbing design for commercial and residential buildings. We are a Long Island based firm that provides engineering services for the five boroughs, Long Island, and Westchester County. Work will include field survey(s) once or twice a week.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. Recent graduates with previous internship will be considered.
- 1 + years of design experience in a consulting environment including internships
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems, ASHRAE standards plus other codes and standards
- Understand and use personal computers relative to Computer Aided Drafting (AUTOCAD)
- The candidate must have good technical, written and communication skills
- Reliable transportation a must