- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy Immunology/Allergy Practice with 9 locations in New York is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work at our Staten Island location.
This position is available for someone seeking part time work, with available hours on Monday's and Wednesday's 8am-6pm.
Medical Assistant responsibilities:
· Direct patient flow
· Triage patients
· Take vital signs
· Report Chief complaints to provider
· Support the clinical staff
· Enter patient information into EHR
· Assist patients with performing PFT's
· Excellent communication skills
· Interpersonal skills is a must
· Able to multitask and work in a fast pace, high volume atmosphere
· Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
· EMR experience with ECW is a plus
New York Allergy & Sinus Group PLLC
Get fresh Desk Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.