Senior Web Application Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New World is currently hiring experienced senior level software development professionals.
Sr Web Application Developers serves as a lead for one of multiple application development teams. As a Sr Web Application Developer, you will lead in the architecture, design and development of the Insight data systems used by a nationwide client base. Insight is built using ASP.NET WebAPI, Angular and Entity Framework with a SQL Server back-end.
As a member of the New World development team, you will get a chance to develop your talent across a wide variety of new technologies. You will also collaborate closely with product owners and client stakeholders in an effort to provide high quality software solutions for the challenges faced by our end-users and the people they serve. If you are looking for a highly collaborate environment that is designed for you to success, please consider joining our team.
- Leading in the planning, designing and development of web-based software systems
- Advocating to business areas for technical improvement
- Analyzing user needs, designing software solutions in a collaborative environment
- Creating highly scalable and maintainable software solutions
- Full stack software development as part of an agile software development team
- Demonstrating ownership of code and product
- Creating custom solutions that maximize time, budget and flexibility
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving Tier III software bugs
- Demonstrating software functionality to stakeholders for the purpose of gathering and evaluating user feedback
- Actively participating in user story writing and grooming meetings with stakeholders
- Producing clean, efficient and maintainable code based on software requirements and best practices and standards
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Great inter-personal skills with a desire to help other succeed
- Experience with RESTful API architecture and integration
- Experience with Angular or React
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Familiar with performing various types of testing (unit, regression or acceptance)
- Familiar with responsive web design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative atmosphere on a cross-functional team
- Highly attentive to detail and quality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working on a cross-functional team
We believe that the quality of our organization is not only determined by our customers and the projects we work on, but also by the people we hire. If you feel you would like to be part of our growing organization, working on a variety of projects, and using your skills to develop state of the art software that solves complex and interesting business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
New World Now LLCWhy Work Here?
Great workplace environment and room for growth.
New World Now has a proven track record in designing, building, and supporting commercial grade software applications for the web. We are currently looking to extend our skills and capabilities by hiring quality people who are both willing to learn and have something to offer. We believe that the quality of our organization is not only determined by our customers and the projects we work on, but also by the people we hire. If you feel you would like to be part of our growing organization, working on a variety of projects, and using your skills to develop state of the art software that solves complex and interesting business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
AddressHales Corners, WI