Mid Level UI/UX Designer
- $50,000 to $63,000 Yearly
New World is seeking a talented and motivated Mid-level (UI/UX) front-end designer/developer with 5-6 years’ experience working on web-based UIs with a strong focus on user experience and interaction design and development.
The ideal candidate for this position will be well versed in current best practices for usability and web standards, as well as draw from a diverse toolbox to programmatically achieve their vision.
Portfolio and work experience should demonstrate the ability to think through end-to-end user flows with focus on interaction and front-end development ability.
· Quickly sketch ideas
· In-browser prototyping
· Work closely with product owners to develop comps, user flows and/or prototypes based on project requirements and client feedback
· Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code.
· Work within existing, as well as helping to build out, platform UI library and standards.
· Manage UI library and work to ensure visual and interaction consistency across multiple products.
Required Background and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in front-end web design and development or similar
· 4-6 years of experience in UI design and front-end development
· Familiar with design and development tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Visual Studio
· Familiar with Lean UI/UX methodology
· Familiar current HTML 5 and CSS 3 standards
· Familiar with implementing designs within JS frame works such as Angular and/or Knockout JS
· Familiar with compiled CSS using LESS and SASS
· Familiar with responsive layout methodology and frameworks such as bootstrap 3 and 4 (most recent version)
· Understanding of material-based design methodology
· Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
· A team player who can also work independently and is self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
Additional Preferred Skills
· Familiar with Umbraco open source CMS platform or the alike.
· Mobile UX experience
· Progressive Web Application experience
Who We Are
New World offers a faced paced, open, and informal environment with daily opportunities to make an impact.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We strive to improve and better ourselves so that we can better serve our clients.
We believe that the quality of our organization is not only determined by our customers and the projects we work on, but also by the people we hire. If you feel you would like to be part of our growing organization, working on a variety of projects, and using your skills to develop state of the art software that solves complex and interesting business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
Great workplace environment and room for growth.
New World Now has a proven track record in designing, building, and supporting commercial grade software applications for the web. We are currently looking to extend our skills and capabilities by hiring quality people who are both willing to learn and have something to offer. We believe that the quality of our organization is not only determined by our customers and the projects we work on, but also by the people we hire. If you feel you would like to be part of our growing organization, working on a variety of projects, and using your skills to develop state of the art software that solves complex and interesting business problems, then we would like to hear from you.
New World Now LLC
5307 S 92nd StHales Corners, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.