New World Group, Inc. is one of the leading branding and design agencies for luxury real estate and entertainment in North America.
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer/Editor who will be involved in pre and post-production efforts, including storyboarding and editing high quality entertainment/real estate videos, animated web banners, gifs and eblasts . This role involves speed and quality at brainstorming and delivery of motion videos in our high-paced environment.
This role will be based out of the office located in Secaucus, NJ, and would report to the Creative Art Director. We are not seeking freelance designers for this role or candidates that would require relocation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring video content creation quality and results meet high standards and are well crafted specifically for our entertainment and real estate clients
- Ensuring video content uniquely constructed to specific formats
- Collaborating to develop, refine and define a distinctive video style to fit the brand image
- Effectively communicating the brand vision with consistent messaging
- Ensuring that all output is consistent with brand vision and experience
- Develop and infuse advanced motion graphics in After Effects and similar software
- Create and animate HTML 5 animated web banners
- Have the ability to adapt to new workflows and methods based on the company's needs
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Design/Film and/or Media
- Proficiency in Motion, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Google Web Designer software
- Great communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Operates under a sense of urgency
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects from start to conclusion on time
- A finger on the pulse of today’s trends and can pivot direction as needed
- Technologically savvy and well versed