Human Resources Manager - Plant
WinCup is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our WinCup team in our Tolleson, Arizona (Phoenix) manufacturing plant.
This position is responsible for the management of Human Resources functions, ensuring the efficient delivery of HR support to include new hire orientation, selection/de-selection, payroll, performance management, employee relations, communication planning, talent assessment (external and internal), and coaching/facilitation. This position establishes and maintains business partnerships and Human Resources support to the plant leadership team.
- Responsible for the delivery of HR services to employees and leadership teams, including new hire orientation, selection/de-selection, performance management, associate relations, communication planning, talent assessment (both new hires and current associates), coaching and facilitation.
- Partners with Plant leaders to drive effective workforce planning including planning and forecasting talent needs. Participates in candidate sourcing, assessment and selection.
- Develops effective relationships with business partners and supports their needs in a manner consistent with overall Company and functional objectives. Coaches and counsels leaders on tactical issues and sensitive employee relations issues. Assists in the coaching and development of local employees and leadership teams.
- Promotes solid employee relations in a union-free work environment using Employee Relations Plans coupled with effective Communication planning and delivery. Proactively identifies issues and concerns and creates/implements corrective plans of action.
- Understands the business, employee population and how HR can provide value added services. Ensures the effective implementation of HR plans, projects and programs to positively impact the results of the plant.
- Supports the performance of the facility via training, coaching, and development.
- Act as liaison between Plant and Corporate HR leadership and the facility.
- Supports and promotes the Company’s Diversity initiatives and AAP program and ensures compliance.
- Provides facility-level support regarding the Company’s compensation and benefits practices. Ensures internal equity and that compensation practices are market competitive.
- Supports facility Safety initiatives.
- Understands and demonstrates Wincup’s Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of employment, labor, wage and hour laws, including FMLA/ADA, EEOC, AA, ADA, FLSA, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills required; ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical for success.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and business ethics. Ability to operate with integrity and fairness.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in both a tactical and strategic mindset.
- Ability to manage direct report(s) – HR Administrator/HR Generalist.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS/Payroll, Paycom a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible shift hours as business requires. We operate a 24 x 7 plant schedule.
- Multi-lingual ability a plus (English/Spanish preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred degree in Human Resources or Business.
- 6 or more years of experience in a fast-paced Human Resources leadership role required, 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
The list of job requirements above is not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
WinCup is an EEO/AA and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.