Independent Sales Representative - Hybrid Remote
- $77,000 to $125,000 Yearly
You are a competitive, driven, high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who doesn’t want a job, but instead wants to build a career. You have a strong work ethic and a desire to learn about the investment real estate industry. As a New Western Sales Agent, you’ll help us continue our rapid growth through outbound real estate sales activities including cold calling, networking, and virtual/in-person meetings.
At New Western, you can build your career in investment real estate by helping our select group of real estate investor clients acquire investment properties for their portfolio by leveraging our marketplace and exclusive inventory.
While residential real estate experience is certainly valued, it is not a requirement. Our successful agents come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including property management, sales, licensed real estate agents, leasing, mortgage, student-athletes, hospitality, military veterans, banking, and insurance.
How New Western Delivers Opportunity:
- Gain years of sophisticated real estate transaction experience in your first year.
- Access to leads generated by our in-house marketing team.
- An army of Acquisition Agents supplying an inventory of houses for your investor clients.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- Inventory that sells for 31% less after rehab than new builds.
- Robust live and on-demand learning and development opportunities via New Western University
- The flexibility to work your way as an independent contractor.
- We offer a hybrid remote work schedule. You must be within a commutable distance to the home office territory - but are able to work from your home office
What You Need to Make It Happen:
- A high-performance mindset.
- Curiosity and interest in Investment Real Estate.
- Willing to take accountability for your work and results.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
- Skilled in communication with polished interpersonal communication skills.
Things to Know:
- Our Sales Agents have an active Georgia real estate license, and you should be willing to take the steps to obtain one.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our agents are independent contractors working on 100% commission.
- Our agents can close a transaction within their first month and average 29 transactions per year, unlike traditional realtors who may wait upwards of 6 months to close their first transaction.
Who We Are:
New Western makes real estate investing more accessible for more people. Operating in most major cities, our marketplace connects more than 150,000 local investors looking to rehab houses with sellers.
As the largest private source of investment properties in the nation, we buy a home every 13 minutes. New Western delivers new opportunity for all—a fresh start for sellers, exclusive inventory for investors, and affordable housing for buyers.
Oh, and did we mention that our unmatched culture and happy teammates have helped New Western be recognized by Glassdoor in 2023 as the #11 Best Place to Work in the US?
Sound like what you’re looking for? Then make it happen - apply today to get started.
A Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate - Sales Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will provide you more information on how to obtain your license once you begin the interview process.
This is an uncommon opportunity, not just to impact your career, but to change your life, in a matter of months.
In October 2021, we were recognized by Glassdoor as a top 20 company in the US for Work/Life Balance!
New Western might be the fastest-growing real estate company you’ve never heard of. We sell a house to an investor every 13 minutes. For over a decade, we have operated in cities throughout the country, quietly reinventing single-family real estate investment by building a marketplace for investors. This is an uncommon opportunity, not just to impact your career, but to change your life, in a matter of months.
New WesternAustin, TX
WebsiteView All New Western Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.