“Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.” ― Warren Buffett
New Western Acquisitions was founded in Texas, 2008, during the peak of the housing crisis. Our founders knew that a traditional investment approach to a nontraditional housing situation would now work. The traditional system had to be challenged. It had to be disrupted. New Western sought to prove that there was a better, smarter way to invest in real estate. And we did.
Our expansion has been swift and explosive. To date, New Western has paired enough investors with their ideal investment property to make us one of the largest sellers of distressed investment properties in the nation. Yet we know we are still just scratching the surface of what we can do in our industry.
Dates of Internship: Spring 2020 (Only for Graduating Seniors)
This is a great way to see behind the scenes of the world of Investment Real Estate as well as possibly be selected for a full-time position. Associates will learn investment real estate and real estate sales from the ground up.
We seek individuals who strive to do it right, better and different.
Using our proprietary technology, New Western’s unique business model pairs professional investors with the inventory they once spent critical time searching for. Your job as a sales agent centers on cultivating loyal relationships with our investors and assisting them on the journey to reach their real estate investing goals.
We are the unknown side of Real Estate!
Investment Real Estate We are not a typical Real Estate Brokerage where the transaction is focused on finding homes for families or individuals to live in. Our technology and acquisitions teams offer investors a unique opportunity to find inventory in days, as opposed to months.
What You Will Learn:
- Analyzing rehab estimates and composing real estate contracts
- Running values on investment properties and the math behind flipping houses
- Estimating rehab costs and applying the numbers in real-life scenarios
- Working side by side with investors through the investment process from purchase to exit strategy
- Hard-working, financially motivated individual who enjoys competition while working within a team environment.
- A leader, very energetic and have a passion for learning.
- Able to learn quickly and are interested in continued personal and professional growth.
Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate Agent positions. We will send you an email on how to obtain your license shortly after applying.