New Way Day Services, Inc. is looking for Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT) to work one-on-one with children and adolescents within Autism Spectrum Disorder in the area of DTT/DTI, NET, and Echoic training for nonverbal and social skills. Technicians will be required to teach language and acquisition skills to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder using the methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Responsibilities: up to 40 hours per week (1-3 Client Case Load)
- Implement ABA / Autism language, learning programs, and social skills programs.
- Collect individual progress and maladaptive data.
- Assist in the development course of treatment for those cases that are assigned within the guidelines of the agency.
- Assist in the creation of materials and program development.
- Conduct parent training to assist the BCBA in generalization.
- Maintaining program books.
(MEDICAID NUMBER NOT REQUIRED)
- Active Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) certification with BACB. REQUIRED
- Afternoon availability REQUIRED
- Must be fluent in English REQUIRED
- At least 2 years of college preferred but not necessary. High School Diploma or GED must be attained.
- Experience in working with children preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Be physically able to complete the necessary behavioral intervention programs and be agile enough to block maladaptive behavior as needed.
- Be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds as needed while implementing behavioral plans with clients.
- Competitive Pay
- W2/Employee Classification
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Misc. Benefits (AFLAC, Short-Term, Accident etc.)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Supervision
- Paid Travel Time
- Continued Education Classes/Trainings
- A full suite of additional benefits (available upon request)
New Way Day Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?
State of the Art ABA Therapy Company with Large Support Teams. Flexibility. Competitive Pay.