Looking for a marketing manager who is a parent of an Autistic child to manage the marketing needs of an ABA agency. Must have experience with Autism to be able to address the needs of the company.
The Marketing Manager for New Way Day Services develops and manages the day-to-day marketing activities of the agency and affiliates as well as long term creative marketing strategies, in cooperation with the IT Manager. He/she identifies strengths and weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develops pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints. Communicates with staff about marketing initiatives and project metrics, researches competition, as well as brainstorms and develops fresh strategies.
The Marketing Manager is an innovator and is a self-starter who will be immersed with everything related to New Way Day Services and affiliates. Can express what makes us different than other ABA Agencies. It is key for the manager to have first-hand knowledge of living with an autistic family member, the agency, as well as the ABA field, in order to be able to develop and implement local, and regional marketing initiatives to increase the visibility of New Way Day Services’ direct ABA Services, Social Skills, Events, and other behavioral services.
Digital Marketing, Social Media & Website SEO
• Creates and implements social media strategies. This includes updating content on all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
• Has solid experience and successes using Google ads, Google AdWords as well as other digital marketing including social media, retargeting, etc.
• Manages and plans geo-fencing for the agency at strategic events/venues, and then provides analytics at the end with recommendations.
• Understands what content is relevant to different platforms. The goal is to create a greater amount of relevant followers with increases in engagement, increased recruitment, increased brand awareness, and more.
• Understands how to reach and engage with key audiences that are not current followers.
• Works closely with senior management, to create successful marketing campaigns.
• Researches and understands the latest trends in digital marketing
• Can writes elegant, yet relatable and fun social media posts that are relevant to the different audiences.
• Measures marketing results against key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that efforts have generated awareness, interest, and enrollment from prospective students.
• Monitors information to assure that web sites are accurate, timely, and in compliance with the needs and interests of various audiences seeking information about the school.
• Recommends novel and creative growth strategies for the recruitment of clients and staff.
• Lead in the monitoring of responding in a timely fashion, to follower comments, direct email requests, and questions through all social media sites.
• Researches creates and implements FSOM ad buys (digital, print, broadcast)
• Manages the advertising budget, PO, and payments for FSOM advertising.
• Researches the target market of publications to create an innovative creative ad concepts.
• Manages advertising requests from other departments. Serves as the lead in material collection and coordinating the creation of artwork
• Assist in the production of marketing materials, signage, and more.
• Ensures branding is consistent across all marketing mediums and initiatives with direction from the owners. This may include email signatures, stationery, concert templates, brochures, business cards, advertising, and more.
• Use analytics in order to achieve our goals and measure ROI.
• Facilitate collaboration among areas of marketing and the faculty to ensure the best outcome and brand consistency
• Proofreads marketing materials for clarity, style consistency, spelling, and grammar.
• Assists various departments such as recruitment, with new marketing initiatives such as signage, booths, flyers, stamp postcards, etc.
• Researches competing schools with a focus on recruitment, promotion/marketing, social media, festivals/concerts for best marketing practices.
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Writing of news stories and blurbs when assigned.
• Once stories are created, make sure that stories are distributed and posted on the correct channels. This includes the website, social media, and blog.
Two (2) years of real industry experience required Applied Behavior Analysis or academic experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent writing, copy-writing, and copy-editing skills
• Substantial knowledge and experience in all aspects of social media and digital advertising
• Experience in the development and execution of strategic advertising and marketing programs and campaigns (print, digital and broadcast)
• Knowledgeable in analytics (results-oriented marketing)
• Experienced in the research, buying, and placement of advertising.
• Knowledgeable in SEO/SEM.
• Creative graphic design is a plus.
• Additional experience of mass communication, preferred in order to leverage a multi-pronged approach to content delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage an extreme amount of conflicting priorities at the same time; flexibility required to change scope or shift projects as necessary.
• Strong understanding of marketing tactics, particularly social media and other online advertising
• Excellent project management skills
• Detail-oriented with high accuracy level, Ability to be Independent and self-motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; strong computer, Internet and social media skills
• Knowledgeable with Photoshop and InDesign software
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task extremely high volumes of work
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Marketing or related field.
• Applied Behavior Analysis or academic experience preferred
New Way Day Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?
State of the Art ABA Therapy Company with Large Support Teams