New Way Day Services, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years servicing the ASD community of Miami. We pride ourselves on being able to progress our clients in half the time using state-of-the-art technology and a large support team assigned to every case. Our team has been optimized and our BCBAs enjoy the freedom of less paperwork and more time to dedicate to the clients. NWDS is a multi-insurance ABA therapy company, rendering services across +12 different insurance providers.
**Candidate must be located in or willing to commute to Miami-Dade County**
- Applicants must have a valid certification in good standing under the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Applicants must be willing to assist with supervision of cases under the Supervision of Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for RBTs.
- Analyst must be able to submit his monthly documentation to his or her supervisor via email, one document with URL links.
- The analyst must have a reliable tablet or computer in order to submit notes and review data electronically via the practice management system. A reliable data plan is also a requirement.
- The analyst is responsible to track the progress of the child, adjust the treatment plan via the electronic recommendation system if applicable and communicate with his or Utilization Director and the clinical Administrator. Work closely with case manager, his assistant on the case, the quality assurance team and the RBT in the development of Behavior Services for the client.
- The analyst must have Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
- The analyst must carry the adequate Professional Liability.
- The analyst must attend mandatory trainings with his or her supervisor regarding guidelines to service.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent self-management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn more a plus.
- Must be willing to strive for quicker and better progress for the client’s he or she servers.
- Must be a good team leader and listener.
- Must be able to think outside the box.
Benefits of working for NWDS:
- You get state of the art software and a full support team to help the manage your cases.
- Team Overview and Roles:
- BCBA: Lead Therapist/Guides the service.
- Case manager: In house (re)training of the RBT, prepares all documentation for approval by the BCBA to be sent to the Insurance.
- Case Assistant or BCaBA: Completes midpoint reviews to help guide the services. Assists in caregiver training, implementation and development of the BASP, intensive teaching session, verbal modules and caregiver training.
- Quality Assurance Team: Insures fidelity of training for the RBTs and retraining.
- Staff / Client Relation Administrator: Ensures that your cases remain staffed and problems are resolved timely.
- An electronic recommendation system to assisting the analyst in determining the level of learner and objective (ITP goals) selection
- Acceptance of a case is contingent on the analyst’s review of the case history and insurance payout.
- Telemedicine (remote supervision) available based on insurance and credentials.
- Programmatic assistance with your cases from the team. For those applicants who lack experience in the delivery of the service, the agency will be willing to train. Compensation: Salary will be dependent on the experience of the analyst. For an analyst who has less than one-year post certification, he or she will qualify for the minimum of 55% of the reimbursement from the insurance company.
- Complete health benefit package, includes 401 K and dental.