Analytical Project Manager
New Wave People Hightstown, NJ
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Project Description: Provide one or more full time Analytical Project Manager(s) to support
Construction and Development Agency.
2. Professional/Technical Title: Analytical Project Manager
3. Duration of Service Required: 52 Weeks
4. Normal Work Week: Monday - Friday
5. No. of Paid Hours Per Week: 40 hours - unpaid lunch brek
6. Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5:00pm
7. Administrative function 100%
8. Work Location: New York, New York
9. Reports To: Deputy Chief Planning Officers
10. Qualifications Requirements: Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Transportation,
Public Policy or a related field or an equivalent combination of education from an accredited
college and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
11. Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to gather and interpret data from disparate sources to draw
• Demonstrated ability to perform high level research and analytic functions
• Demonstrated ability to work with all internal levels within a given organization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with key internal and/or external
• Demonstrated ability to complete short- and long-term projects effectively and as
efficiently as possible.
• Demonstrated analytical capabilities and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or comparable applications, i.e.,
PowerBI, GIS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
12. Licensing Requirements: None
13. Special Skills/Training Requirements: None
14. Description of Work: These positions support major initiatives of the Asset Planning
Department at Construction & Development Agency. Asset Planning is responsible for
establishing frameworks to describe the condition and performance of assets and the
investment strategy for these assets. As a result of this work, capital investments are transparently and effectively prioritized, providing best value for customers and Agency operations and maintenance.
The APM(s) will produce databases, reports and specific responsibilities could include:
• Engaging internal departments to identify objective criteria for prioritization of
asset investments, and strategizing on available datasets containing criteria
• Developing and monitoring construction resource plans and outage schedules for C&D
• Standardizing and cleaning data received from internal departments, and linking
disparate datasets to create comprehensive databases
• Documenting business process for generating data, and documenting data definitions or
• Producing statistical analysis and utilizing GIS, PowerBI or other tools to visually
represent and geospatially analyze data
• Succinctly communicate, via written narratives, decision-making and prioritization
• Other tasks as determined
Employment Type: Contract
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
New Wave People
BusinessView all jobs at New Wave People