New Wave Executives in Greensboro is looking to kick-start their expansion plans with people that are excited about learning, growing and having fun!
We are looking for someone who:
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Rapid advancement is available for top performers looking to take on additional responsibility, but all openings start off at entry-level. The stages of advancement are clearly outlined and are dependent on results, not seniority, experience, education nor office politics. Regional, national and international travel opportunities will also exist for top performers with a desire to learn and grow.
Your initial responsibilities will be public relations, sales, marketing and customer service orientated. You'll then have the chance to learn recruitment and developmental training skills; and you'll begin to build a team. Once you have a productive team, you'll learn the business management and administration techniques.
IF YOU HAVE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING INTO MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA
All applicants should be able to commute to CITY on a daily basis
No sales or management experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, sport, teamwork, leadership or similar can be helpful
A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well