Working directly with our well known and respected client, we are a specialist marketing firm who are now looking for our next entry level Office Assistant to join our expanding team.
With no experience required, the Internship position will play a vital, customer-facing role in supporting the performance and success of the relevant sales and marketing teams by ensuring the day to day objectives and sales targets are met. You will be fully trained in every corner of the company as we need you to work on our highest profile marketing campaigns.
Learning and development are significant to our company, and we will invest heavily in training you to ensure you meet company standards and your continued progression within the company.
We will train to:
● To respond to specific tasks, as appropriate within your team and independently on occasion
● Act as internal liaison between the customer and the client through the sales process
● Ensure smooth-running of the sales process
● To assist in ensuring all sales targets are met
● Attend all meetings and workshops, and ensure that you and your team have all appropriate materials to hand
● Constantly striving to improve cost-effectiveness and customer service
● As experience is gained, liaise with customers and ensure their requests are dealt with efficiently
● To produce detailed and accurate reports of your sales
● To report weekly (or earlier as appropriate) to Managing Director on the progress of work
● Develop remarkable customer service skills to match the company's standards
● A proven desire to pursue a marketing, sales or customer service career
● No Experience necessary, but you must be coachable and eager to learn
● Exceptional attention to detail and a smart professional appearance
● Confident communicator and strong written and verbal skills
● Good time management skills with the ability to operate to tight deadlines, proactive and demonstrating initiative and enthusiasm
● Ability to work under pressure
● Ability to multi-task
● Ability to work individually or as part of a team
● A dynamic personality - engaging and confident but not overly dramatic or overbearing
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your talent and progress in a dynamic and expanding marketing firm and represent a well-established and respected client in the USA.
We will be calling the first 50 candidates who apply for this role; please send us your resume today to begin the interviewing process accordingly.