Would you embrace the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and fast growing company who genuinely believe in making a difference and are passionate about customer service excellence?
Are you a hard-working, proactive customer service associate who would like to play a pivotal role in providing a more comfortable and brighter future for people?
We are delighted to announce a full-time vacancy for a passionate, enthusiastic and diligent person to become part of our happy team.
You will be applying to work for us at an exciting time, and this is an ideal opportunity for individuals who are wishing to build and grow with a company during expansion plans and positive changes. This is a varied and fast-paced role and requires attention to detail and accuracy, and a confident and friendly persona.
● An enthusiasm for high-quality customer service
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Fast learner and able to use initiative in an often fast-paced environment
● Calm and collected when dealing with multiple priorities and demands
● Confident and bubbly when talking to customers
● Highly organized and enjoy processes
● Attention to detail
● Proficient Excel skills
● Happy to work in a small team and help out on other tasks when needed
● Office packages, especially proficient use of Excel and email
● Excellent written and spoken English is a must
Role duties and responsibilities
1) Talking to customers face to face and generating sales leads
● Confident and clearly spoken
● Ability to input information correctly into computerized system
● Ability to be patient and gentle with older customers
● Confident in written English as email communication is often needed with clients.
2) Talking to customers and advising them on products
● Training will be provided on our products, must have the ability to learn and retain products features and benefits to give the best advice.
3) Accurate record keeping
● Must have proficient Excel skills to be able to manage and track your daily performance.
4) Prioritizing workload
● Must be an organized person and enjoy working with processes or setting new ones up to make things smoother. Ability to multitask is essential.
If this sounds like a role that you would put 100% into and make it your own, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date resume to our HR team who will be calling the first 60 people who apply! We look forward to speaking with you.