Chief Executive Officer – Behavioral Health Hospital
NewVista Healthcare is a forward thinking development and operating company of behavioral health hospitals, substance abuse rehabilitation centers, and behavioral health providers serving the adult and geriatric population.
With some of the area's most advanced physicians and clinical teams, New Vista Hospital, offers treatment programs that have been developed to have a profoundly positive impact on the broad range of unique behavioral needs of our local population.
Our behavioral health hospitals serve the adult & senior population in a contemporary, healing environment. We specialize in providing care to individuals struggling with emotional challenges, life changes and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression and anger triggered by loss or illness.
We are now seeking to fill a key position for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for our newest behavioral health hospital in Canton, OH. The Chief Executive Officer for our newest Behavioral Health Hospital is responsible for providing strategic leadership for all clinical, operational, and financial affairs of the hospital.
- Develops and executes strategic initiatives to achieve goals related to the successful operation of the overall strategic plan of the NewVista Hospital.
- Provides for communication and interface with all NewVista divisions to insure integration and compliance with all relevant federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Implements controls for the effective and efficient utilization of physical and financial resources and monitors a system of accountability for the budget of the Hospital
- Develops and maintains sound business relationships with key people in the community so as to promote the Hospital Center as a quality, professional mental health care services organization.
- Project Management
- Responsible for supervision of program directors and marketing directors.
- Negotiate contracts with medical directors, third-party payors, community mental health centers and other agencies on behalf of various projects.
- Provide overview and supervision of JCAHO survey preparedness, Medicare surveys, state licensure surveys, as necessary.
- Develop new program specialties within projects.
NewVista is eager to attract an outstanding leader and will offer a significant/attractive compensation package to entice an exceptional candidate. Relocation assistance provided.
- Master's Degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, or in a field of mental health or a related area.
- 3+ years experience as a healthcare manager with 2 years experience in a free-standing psychiatric hospital.
- Ability to communicate effectively with hospital administrators, physicians, and other professionals.
- Experience with hospital finance and budgeting.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop programs, budgets, and related functions.