New Vista Health and Wellness is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Blue Ash, Cincinnati.
The position of Administrative Assistant requires the employee maintain a friendly and positive demeanor of the department and office. The position will be responsible for clerical work, telephones and support as needed. The position must function as a team member to ensure that work is accomplished and quality service is delivered. The position must also manage the resources within his/her control and assist others in managing resources.
Characteristics and Skills:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and proficient with Outlook
- Clerical/General Office Skills
- Take ownership of projects
- Ability to prioritize
- Keep team members informed – communicate all information necessary to get the job done right.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Respect others
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help with special projects
- Ability to cross-train for mail/package distribution, facility badges
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
- Maintain and work within established departmental and Home Office policies, procedures, and objectives
- Maintain Internal Staff, Miscellaneous Home Office and Cell Phone lists
- Handle in-coming phone calls
- Oversee scheduling of all Home Office conference rooms, boardroom and training center
- Works as a backup to the receptionist when needed
As a New Vista employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you meet the requirements below, please submit your resume immediate consideration. This is your chance to come on board and become one of our World Class Employees!
- Must be self-motivated, independent worker
- Must be skilled with Microsoft Office applications and proficient with Outlook
- Must have experience in an Administrative support/Office support role
- Minimal Travel may be required, only for light errands