We are looking for someone who is a GO GETTER, loves the flexibility and freedom of working from your truck and getting bonuses when the jobs are done well and ontime!
Roofing Production Specialist SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Production Roofing Production Specialist
• Represent our client with pride and professionalism.
• Attend all sales/production meetings.
• Participate in training exercises.
• Record details and pictures in our software regarding jobs.
• Physically inspect roofs for damage, document with pictures, update our software with notes.
• Maintain production schedule.
• Organize and schedule production crews.
• Schedule subcontractors.
• Responsible for obtaining permits with the county when necessary.
• Submit material orders and schedule delivery dates with suppliers.
• Update customers and job files in our softwear with production schedule.
• Retrieve and deliver required materials to job sites.
• Prepare jobs for work prior to production.
• Oversee crews working on job sites to ensure quality, safety, and professionalism.
• Monitor quality through field inspections and customer feedback.
• Schedule final walkthrough with salesmen and homeowners to finalize the job.
• Conduct daily safety checks on the job site.
• Assist customers with production questions and ensure satisfaction of jobs on job site.
• Handle customer complaints in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Clear communication with customers.
Qualifications and Experience Desired
• High School Diploma.
• Experience in production, preferably in the roofing business.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and a Truck.
• Must be able to walk, climb on roofs via ladders, and lift between 25-50 lbs.
New Vision Recruiting