- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $35,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k,
Fast-growing Maintenance department looking to fill several immediate positions. We’re looking for dedicated team members who want to be part of the hot Real Estate home field service market.
EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED BUT IS NOT REQUIRED. ALL WHO APPLY AND MEET THE BELOW CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Starting salary compensation is based on experience. Opportunity to move up quickly.
Our company specializes in many services, but the departments were looking to fill are experts in the below
- Respond to work order-related e-mails and calls
- Per company procedures troubleshoot potential repairs over the phone/e-mail/text
- Through designated software schedule and assign work orders, preventive maintenance inspections, and renovations to appropriate vendors
- Notify clients and keep them updated on work order and renovation progress.
- Document and upload conversations, pictures, documents, and videos of subject properties on designated software
- Perform site visits to ongoing repair and renovation projects.
We are looking for individuals yearning to learn and move up the ladder quickly to position themselves for long-term success.
The Ideal Candidate MUST meet the following criteria.
- Experience in any construction or home-field service arena is a huge plus (Inspections, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Tile, Cabinets, Flooring, etc)
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills providing effective communication to various management and clients.
- Must be proficient in Office 365, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Experience in Real Estate, Property Management, or Field service industry is a plus
- Experience with any software similar to (Buildium, Appfolio, Projul, Buldertrend, Housecall pro, service titan, etc.) is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Must be punctual, with good organizational skills, honest, ambitious, & genuine,
- Team player with excellent leadership, analytical, and reasoning skills
Experience is not required. We will provide all the learning tools you need for long-term success.
New View Realty GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast growing Real Estate Firm and property management Company with an opportunity for growth and a real team environment!
2432 N Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28205Charlotte, NC
Real EstateView all jobs at New View Realty Group