New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is seeking a Project Manager / Site Analyst help our client with a large initiative to upgrade desktop Win 7 to Windows 10 and / or a virtual environment. The Project Manager / Site Analyst will be responsible for project planning, management, initiation, delivery, close out and evaluation at specific sites during the rollout of the new systems. Producing and maintaining detailed site documentation and following defined standards will be essential. The position will also be responsible for scheduling and participating in regular meetings, assisting other team members with tasks such as Application Intake and Licensing, and scheduling site discoveries.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management principals, methodologies and change management practices/trends
- Experience managing IT Infrastructure and/or healthcare projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance work priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Project and Visio)
- Exceptional tactical and critical strategic thinking
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively monitor and execute project plans with stringent timelines
- Transformational awareness and expertise
- Works well independently and within a team, while influencing and supporting
- Access to a car - Will be required to travel between various sites in Greater Vancouver
- PMP certification is an asset
- Healthcare experience is preferred
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.