NTG Environmental is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Midland, TX office. This is an immediate direct hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have 3+years of Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment and remediation experience in midstream and/or upstream oil and gas.
Relocation Fees Available.
Summary of Duties:
- Prepare project proposals by defining strategic project objectives, developing the scope of work, identifying the project team, accurately estimating costs for successfully financial results, determining necessary technologies, and coordinating subcontractor bids and awards.
- Manage communications with the client and project team to ensure a mutual understanding of requirements including, but not limited to, project execution, health and safety, and subcontractor management.
- Control and track project scopes, schedules, budgets, resources, and quality of work, and effectively manage change when necessary.
- Review, edit, and grant approval on project reports and other deliverables, subject to review and approval by the Environmental Manager, prior to submittal to a client/agency.
- Provide technical expertise and direction in evaluating subsurface characteristics, remediation system design, and agency negotiations.
- Evaluate subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
- Execute data collection, environmental analysis, and other scientific fieldwork, possibly requiring overnight travel, to advance a scope of work.
- Mentor staff, providing leadership and an environment which encourages teamwork, initiative, and growth.
- Maintain knowledge of new regulatory and technical developments.
- Assist in business development activity by establishing and maintaining positive client relations.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Perform all work in adherence to health and safety policies
- 3+ years of related experience to include: assessment, remediation, and project management.
- Capable of working independently in remote locations as well as in a team.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds.
- 5+ years of related experience to include: assessment, remediation, and project management.
- 4 yr college degree in geology, soil science, environmental science, or related field required.
- Working knowledge of RRC and TCEQ regulations required; NMOCD and BLM regulations a plus.
- Professional Geoscientist (PG) license preferred.
- OSHA 40-hour Health & Safety training preferred.
- Travel up to 50%