Sr. Social Media Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Reach Education is an education company based out of Tempe AZ. At New Reach Education, our streamlined platform and powerful technology privileges us to give our students world class content that fosters success. Our company has helped thousands of individuals across the United States reach their goals at a rapid pace. With courses focused primarily on real estate and finance, we have been able to be the "launchpad" for some of the industry's top performers. Come join the #1 education company in the USA.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Sr. Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Grow our social media accounts by consistently increasing followers and engagement rate
- Maintaining content calendar
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Bachelor's degree in Arts & Design or Communications
- 4-6 years of social media management experience
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
New Reach Education supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
New Reach Education
BusinessView all jobs at New Reach Education