Marketing Internship (MBA)
WHAT IS NEW REACH EDUCATION?
New Reach Education is a company that partners with Influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Networking! These Influencers have a proven process that has led themselves and others to BIG time success. We transform Influencers into Brand Visionaries! New Reach Education and the Brand Visionaries partner together to create a brand name, real curriculum surrounding the proven process and a course that individuals can invest in.
WHAT COMES AFTER?
New Reach Education has a streamlined platform and powerful technology that grants us the ability to offer our members world class content that fosters success. Our company has helped thousands of individuals across the United States reach their goals at a rapid pace. With courses focused primarily on real estate, and finance, we have been able to be the “launchpad” for some of the industry’s top performers. Come join the #1 education company in the USA!
AFTER YOU APPLY!
Check out our show on A&E, Triple Digit Flip! Starring two of our AMAZING Brand Visionaries Jamil Damji & Pace Morby!
The Marketing Team at New Reach Education is looking for an MBA Marketing Intern to join the team for the Summer (8-12 weeks)! If you are actively working towards your MBA and YOU have a passion for all things Marketing, this is the position for YOU! to be just that! We are a growing company that is offering opportunities money can’t buy! Invest in yourself and get paid at the same time!
Essential functions of this position are:
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Helping monitor organic social media posts and content structure
- Assist with social media management, which includes sending direct messages, maintaining 100% response rate to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Monitor competitor social posts and keep a log of consumer engagement.
- Collect and maintain a strong library of member stories and photos
- Help in the creation of biweekly newsletters, including sourcing content and brainstorming copy.
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations and takeovers.
- Assist with organizing social media analytics reports.
- Monitor SEO performance and research potential content opportunities.
Qualifications for this position are:
- College student studying/focused on Master’s in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or publication.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on latest trends.
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Ad buying and paid media experience is a plus
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
What you'll gain:
- Management experience on social platforms with 130,000+ followers.
- Insight into email marketing and communications.
- Experience working with high-profile influencers and tastemakers.
- Hands-on startup experience.
New Reach Education supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.Requirements:
New Reach Education
1050 W Washington StTempe, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.