Director of Digital Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Who Are We?
New Reach Education started with just an idea and a small office. Three years later, we have more than tripled in size and continue to see explosive growth. The digital course arena is competitive, but we've made ourselves stand out in the space with an unfailing dedication to student success. Simply put, we grow because our students get results.
We believe in driving success for real people, not data points. We know how to make an impact, and we're looking to keep our growth on track. Our mission this year is to continue to expand our content and deliver truly life-changing results for every single one of our students.
Who We Want:
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing with experience in exponentially growing brands.
Right now, we are spending three hundred thousand+ every month on Facebook and Google, and we want to spend two million per month profitably. We have resources to test new channels if there is a clear plan with measurable goals in place. This position will be the lynchpin for at least one digital course brand, so we need a leader who can nurture a set of high-performers to reach their full potential.
If you communicate complex ideas clearly, love upskilling a team of talented juniors, and know the creative elements that convert, we want you. If you have a sixth sense for marketing, even better.
We are looking for a decisive leader to partner with our world-class team and brand visionaries, including stars of the hit A&E series "Triple Digit Flip," Jamil Damji, and Pace Morby.
Help us drive enrollment campaigns through organic and paid marketing channels to deliver life-changing opportunities to new members.
Measurement and data analysis are just the beginning. Our Director of Marketing won't just review trends, they'll SET them.
What You Will Do:
• Analyze, understand, and teach the internal team on the user journey and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle, and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue.
• You will work with C-suite, marketing, operations, data, and product leads to unblock dependencies, uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration.
• Lead the development of clear performance targets and establish reporting for internal partners.
• Manage a portfolio of performance campaigns with the goal to increase cash ROAS across multiple channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Search, and Display.
• Lead A/B testing including developing a media plan across paid media channels (testing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Create a detailed plan to improve customer LTV for at least one course brand (upsells, downsells, cross-sells, new products ).
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, primarily on performance tactics.
• Inspire big-picture creative thinking, experimentation from the entire team so that all staff are engaged in content creation.
What Crushing It Looks Like:
• Success 30 days in: understanding your brand's goal and pacing to goal, positioning, historical performance, the team's goals and responsibilities, individual team's individual growth track, and creating a detailed plan on how to improve ROAS.
• Success 60 days in: communicating goals and pacing to the team, leading marketing reporting to leadership, implementing the first phase of your detailed plan, holding weekly one-on-ones with three reports, creating at least three ads that beat our existing ROAS benchmarks.
• Success 90 days in: understanding the product roadmap and how it relates to marketing, creating OKRs with the CMO & COO, collaborating with sales to improve lead quality, increasing month-over-month spend by 20% while keeping ROAS the same or better, delivering performance reviews, and starting a new channel that is ROAS positive.
- Full Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible scheduling options
- Friendly & Productive Environment (Good Vibes Only!)
- Opportunity to Advance Quickly (Internal promotions are extremely common)
Keywords: Real-Estate, Finance, Credit, Publishing, Marketing, Sales, Digital Marketing
New Reach Education supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
New Reach Education
BusinessView all jobs at New Reach Education