Are you interested in working for the music industry? New Reach consulting has been providing Information Technology consultants to the music industry for over a decade.
New Reach is looking for a Software Tester quality assurance analyst to join our label group clients in-house development team for a global multi team system implementation effort. The candidate should be able to work remotely during the stay at home effort, and then onsite in our clients Woodland Hills, CA 91364 office.
The Software Tester/QA Analyst will develop and execute the test plans to ensure the application meet the requirements and overall system quality.
The ideal candidate should have large batch system testing experience, experience with both the SAP SD GUI and SAP SD direct table queries, QA automation tools experience. Ideal candidates have experience with RedwoodHQ QA tools.
- Reviews business requirements and functional/design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Performs manual testing for software functionality, data validations and transformations as well as performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems
- Develops, document and maintains functional test plans and test cases
- Ensures that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects and verify defect fixes
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Experienced in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Passion and curiosity for music and the data that is used within the industry
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to prepare test data based on test plans
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years large enterprise systems experience.
- SAP SD Testing Experience.
New Reach Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.