**In order to keep our community safe, we have adjusted all of our interviews to Zoom!
**Local Candidates Only!
We are seeking the following qualities:
- Positive mindset
- Communication skills
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Ability to adapt
- Student mentality
We are looking to expand our team within the next 2-3 weeks in order to provide incredible branding, marketing, and promotional results for our new clientele!
Our Marketing and Sales Firm has experienced drastic growth within the last few weeks, and we are looking for candidates to fill the role of our Customer Service Associate. At our firm, we specialize in promotional marketing campaigns for our top clients within the consumer electronics industry, as well as positive brand representation and direct customer service to their main customers.
Why Work Here?
- Entry Level advancement into upper administrative, management, and training positions
- Weekly pay, composed of base pay as well as uncapped commissions
- Energetic, team-oriented environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Leadership development
- Travel and philanthropy opportunities
- Participate in atmo and team-building exercises, as well as personalized training with your assigned mentor/trainer
- Client acquisition as well as positive relationship building with customers
- Networking and communication with other team members and Marketing Directors
- Assist customer with questions, concerns, and sales interactions
- Account management
- 2+ years in Customer Service or related fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Accountable and goal-oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree not required, but preferred