Pride in a job well done is important, and we understand that at New Penn. This position is for linehaul between our terminals in the Northeast region. Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers can expect to be home several times a week, but also have the opportunity to stay on the road, if desired. As a Regional CDL-A Truck Driver, you’ll find safety, flexibility, and service here not to mention a company you can be proud of.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive assigned tractor/trailer(s) safely to designed locations
- Maintain activity logs and truck/trailer inspection reports
- Obey all traffic laws and federal regulations
- Verify assigned truck/trailer ID numbers
- Stay in communication with central
Required Education and Experience:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL with HazMat and tank endorsements
- One year safe driving experience
- Flexible in scheduling for shifts, hours, and days
- Low accident history
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Our company was built on a tradition of excellent customer service. Working with sister trucking companies, Holland and Reddaway, we provide one-stop freight service throughout the western, midwestern and southeastern parts of the U.S.