- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
New Oakland Family Centers provides comprehensive behavioral health and substance abuse services for consumers across Michigan, in both outpatient and partial hospitalization settings.
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
Reports To: President / Clinical Director / Clinical Supervisor
Compensation: Hourly Employee. $19-$22/ hour; Commensurate with experience.
Position Summary: The FACE to FACE Group Facilitator is a role comprised of multiple clinical responsibilities related to the FACE to FACE Partial Hospitalization Program. This position will require working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide the highest quality of care to consumers in an acute setting.
- Ability to multi-task; use of time management.
- Ability to work well on a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to demonstrate ethical and professional standards of group practice
- Ability to empathize while keeping group on task
Essential Duties / Functions:
- Provide daily group facilitation to consumers in the FACE to FACE Program in accordance with professional standards and policies/procedures of the facility.
- Develop and/or follow treatment plans using a person-centered process.
- Complete discharge planning and coordination of care as required.
- Ability to resolve all crisis situations appropriately.
- Complete documentation as required by the clinic’s policies/procedures.
- Maintain trainings per clinic’s policies/procedures and per licensure requirements.
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic environment.
- Attend daily FACE to FACE administrative/clinical meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Staff is to dress professionally at all times per Employee Handbook.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, professional counseling, psychology, or a related field. Must have at least 1 year of mental health experience. Must be able to work well with all populations including children, adolescents, and adults.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
New Oakland Family CentersWarren, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.