- Posted: over a month ago
1007 Beau Terre Dr, Suite 402
Bentonville, AR 72712
The Sales Director is responsible for client management, providing strategic direction, delivering client sales and profit goals while delivering commission revenue goals for Company. The Sales Director will lead their respective areas of responsibility and maintain communication with retailer’s merchant teams to deliver against company goals, strategies, and targets. The desired candidate must be an experienced senior level individual comfortable with leading key retailer meetings, client prospecting and other leadership objectives.
General Job Description and Duties:
- Define short and long-term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, and identify business opportunities within client partner respective categories
- Successfully align the client and company strategy with the retailer’s category and corporate strategy.
- Lead the team that works with sales, marketing, and supply chain to forecast and plan existing base, display, and new business opportunities
- Budget / P&L management
- Development and execution of l presentations for major customer meetings
- Work cross-functionally within client and internal organizations
- Communicate effectively with client partners, internal teams, and customer teams
- Be a leader in new client partner prospecting and acquisition
- Manage, lead, and motivate respective team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of current, Account Management experience with Walmart and/or Sam’s Club businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Proficiency in Retail Link, NOVA and syndicated (MADRID, IRI & Nielsen) or like systems.
- Experience with sales forecasting
- Skilled at problem solving and idea leadership.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of selling on walmart.com
- Experienced in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to network within the CPG industry to drive company awareness and to cultivate new client partnerships.
New Nexus Group
BusinessView all jobs at New Nexus Group