- Per Diem
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
Our ideal candidate will have great communication skills, and work well in high-energy environments all while being flexible and adaptable.
- Perform initial evaluation on new patients to assess their current symptoms, establish goals and develop appropriate treatment plans with the patient in accordance standards of practice established by the APTA
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Educate patients and family members on the findings of their evaluation and treatment plans
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care service
- Participate in team meetings weekly
- Pursue continuing education opportunities
- Attend on site and off site trainings when required
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education and Requirements:
- Valid license to practice physical therapy in the state of IL (New Grads will be Considered)
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in outpatient setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic in both independent and team settings
Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 930am-6pm
Family friendly atmosphere, Great work life balance, no late nights or weekends!
4 day work week, Fridays off, No weekends No Holidays, Staff outings, Family atmosphere!
New Millennium Medical is a holistic Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Office. We are made of Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Rehab Specialists and Massage Therapists to treat the body as a whole. We want to get to the underlying root of the cause of the pain/illness. We provide natural medical care to help alleviate acute pain and we provide rehabilitation and chiropractic care in Belvidere to help your body heal for longer-lasting results.
New Millennium MedicalRockford, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.