IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: New York, New York (Hybrid 2 days onsite)
Job Type: Contract Long-term
A global investment bank is seeking a IT Project Manager to join their team in their New York office. The IT Project Manager has 7+ years of relevant experience (or training equivalent). He/she/they will report directly to the Head of Control Functions IT. This role is responsible for delivering key and complex projects within the Regulatory Affairs Program portfolio.
- Responsible for the delivery various IT projects within the portfolio of projects.
- Principle liaison and coordinator between the business, IT, senior management, and other members of the project including members from Head Office, as and where necessary.
- Development and maintenance of key project artifacts, ensuring that project management lifecycle has been applied to projects and documents are drafted, reviewed, and approved in accordance with the D&T Program guidelines.
Active management of risks and issues, ensuring suitable escalation to the relevant parties where necessary
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Management of one or more IT projects that span across various businesses in the Americas, Gather project requirements, develop, and maintain project documentation.
- Build/consolidate and maintain the project plan, effectively manage unplanned events, manage dependencies and critical path.
- Create and adhere to detailed project schedules.
- Weekly reporting of project timelines, budgets, and issues.
- Ensure robust documentation of project achievements, issues, risks, dependencies, and escalation to management where needed. Define for the project the key milestones, impacts, risks, and mitigation plan to avoid project delays and escalation process.
- Regular interaction with senior management stakeholders and which can be part of larger globally run programs.
- Oversight of implementation and disciplined execution against regulatory timeline and agreed deliverables.
- Manage the staffing of the project team, with the support of Project Director and/or relevant governance body in charge of allocating resources.
- Frame the project upfront, define the most adequate governance to lead the project to success and get signoff.
- in Working Groups and Steering Committees and external vendors.
- Close collaboration with various departments, project stakeholders, and global programs to gain a full understanding of the regulations and their impact on the business.
- Drive the project team to completion in close interaction with the Project Sponsor, ensure effective communication, continuous alignment of all contributors and timely running of governance routines.
- Take responsibility for – when appropriate – some of the actions and analysis related to the project, without losing focus on the roadmap.
- Perform project retrospective to leverage on experience and learn lessons for improvement for the future.
- Manage external partner(s) and ensure productive and efficient interactions, if required on a project.
- Undertake detailed review and management of budgets related to projects, including out of scope activities using the defined change management process.
- Perform other tasks or assignments, as delegated by Regulatory Affairs management.
· BS/MS in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science or relevant work experience required.
· Experience using project management software
- Ability to adapt and work in a changing environment
- Logical and structured approach to planning and problem solving and decision-making
- Proven ability to collaborate with partners across multiple disciplines and functions, with very good interpersonal skills
- Readiness to work in a global, fast-paced environment and under tight timelines to deliver high-quality results
- Good Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Ability to anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to achieve results
Office: (973) 386-5580 | New Millenium Consulting | WBE Certified
As a strategic staffing partner to some of the premier enterprises, our goal is to align world-class talent with our clients' workforce needs enabling them to accomplish their evolving business objectives and improving their bottom line.Integrating High-Touch with High-Tech, our customer-centric approach, unmatched quality responsiveness and tailored technology propriety solutions allow us to provide unparalleled service to our stakeholders.
New Millenium Consulting
New Millenium Consulting LLCWhy Work Here?
Working with New Millenium Consulting was refreshing. They took the stress away from the job search and made it an enlightening experience.
New Millennium Consulting is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing IT services and employment solutions. For over two decades, our diverse team of experts continue to combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to transform operations and achieve enduring results. As a strategic staffing partner to some of the premier enterprises, our goal is to align world-class talent with our clients' workforce needs enabling them to accomplish their evolving business objectives and improving their bottom line.Integrating High-Touch with High-Tech, our customer-centric approach, unmatched quality responsiveness and tailored technology propriety solutions allow us to provide unparalleled service to our stakeholders. New Millenium Consulting www.nmcus.com (973) 386-5580
AddressNew York, NY