eCommerce Operations Senior Manager
New Millenium Consulting LLC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: eCommerce Operations Senior Manager
Job location: San Francisco, CA (limited travel and some ability to work-from-home)
Job Type: Full-time
A leading natural products direct-to-consumer brand acquired by the world's largest consumer goods company is looking for an experienced and passionate eCommerce Operations Senior Manager to join our team. The Senior Manager, along with the current eCommerce OPs Associate will be primarily responsible for leading the day-to-day management of our eCommerce operations, which includes our website (DTC) and our Amazon channels, in addition to leading continuous improvements and optimizing our eCommerce operations in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is a hard-working and engaged individual with a can-do attitude to achieve ambitious timelines and with strong leadership experience. This individual has a great vision for the future and willingness to learn from other successes in the eCommerce industry while always stretching our process to be the best in class.
Key qualities that will enable the eCommerce Operations Senior Manager to be successful in the role are the ability to: deliver on the demanding requirements of today while keeping our future vision in sight, create rigorous process and clear success metrics and be agile in an ever-changing work environment.
- Build rigorous processes to manage inventory and replenishment
- Develop cost savings plan with fulfillment center
- Identify key opportunities on DTC and Amazon to improve on quality and service
- Manage Inventory including run-out-plans and managing shelf life
- Work with technical and commercial teams on new initiative launches to maximize sales and minimize post-sales impact (ex. excess inventory)
- Partner with commercial team to understand promotions and their impact and ensure operations can support
- Identify creative solutions to move NPI (non-performing inventory) through the Amazon and Vintage (DTC) channels.
- Lead forecasting including seasonals and novelties
Future state Development
- Build and manage continuous improvement plans for DTC and Amazon
- Learn from others in industry to identify best-in-class vision for our fulfillment operations
- Build a BCP (business continuity plan) for our current business including assessing additional fulfillment centers
- Lead 2-3 weekly/monthly meetings with key channels
- Manage DTC OPs Associate in both execution and career growth
- Provide key summaries and metrics review to leadership at monthly meetings
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant working on a direct-to-consumer brand
- Experience with Shopify is preferred
- Strong leadership experience including creating future state visions and enabling plans to get to that vision
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams to execute product launches while managing risks and adhering to aggressive deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to quickly drive stakeholder alignment
- Team player who can manage challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Process and detail oriented with an understanding of how to set clear metrics and processes to adhere to that structure
- Entrepreneurial tenacity
(973) 386-5580 | New Millenium Consulting | WBE Certified
As a strategic staffing partner to some of the premier enterprises, our goal is to align world-class talent with our clients' workforce needs enabling them to accomplish their evolving business objectives and improving their bottom line.Integrating High-Touch with High-Tech, our customer-centric approach, unmatched quality responsiveness and tailored technology propriety solutions allow us to provide unparalleled service to our stakeholders.
New Millenium Consulting
New Millenium Consulting LLCWhy Work Here?
Working with New Millenium Consulting was refreshing. They took the stress away from the job search and made it an enlightening experience.
New Millennium Consulting is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing IT services and employment solutions. For over two decades, our diverse team of experts continue to combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to transform operations and achieve enduring results. As a strategic staffing partner to some of the premier enterprises, our goal is to align world-class talent with our clients' workforce needs enabling them to accomplish their evolving business objectives and improving their bottom line.Integrating High-Touch with High-Tech, our customer-centric approach, unmatched quality responsiveness and tailored technology propriety solutions allow us to provide unparalleled service to our stakeholders. New Millenium Consulting www.nmcus.com (973) 386-5580
AddressSan Francisco, CA