Employment Opportunities 9/17/20
NMMI is a state-supported, co-educational college preparatory high school and junior college, complete with Junior and Senior ROTC programs. With a Corps of Cadets numbering up to 1000 young men and women, NMMI provides an accredited college preparatory curriculum on the high school level. The junior college prepares graduating cadets for transfer to senior colleges. Since 1909, NMMI has been recognized as a Distinguished Military School.
New Mexico Military Institute is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Academic Counselor
- Cadet Life-Coach
- Data Entry Clerk
- Academic Assistance Lecturer
- Human Resources Director/Assistant Title IX Coord.
- Grounds Tech - Administrative Assistant (CFO)
- Math Instructor
- Skilled Trade Technician
- Building Maintenance
- Part-Time Night Study Hall Coordinator
- Part-Time Night Accountability and Support Officer
- Part-Time Substitute Teacher
- Part-Time Godfrey Athl. Center Front Desk Monitor
- Part-Time Golf Pro Shop/Range Staff (pool of appl.)
- Part-Time Lifeguard (pool of applicants)
- Part-Time NMMI Campus Police Officer( pool of appl.)
- Part-Time Various Athletic Coaches (pool of applicants)
Additional information and applications available at NMMI, 101 W College Blvd., Roswell, NM 88201 Tel: (575) 624-8080 or the NMMI website: www.nmmi.edu NMMI is an EOE.
New Mexico Military Institute