**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - Only local applicants to Columbia and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply!** ALL INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED ONE ON ONE ONLY.
- This position pays Hourly + Bonuses and incentives WEEK
- This Position is NOT Commission based
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
· Plan, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
· Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
· Executes Marketing campaigns and Promotions depending on expertise.
· Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
· Works with various corporate/marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
· Provides coordination and project management to ensure promotion success.
· Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these promotions as required.
· Monitors use of existing sales tools.
· Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
· Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
· Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the setup and execution of events throughout the Columbia area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
· 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Desire to succeed
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.