As a Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our telecommunications client's fiber optic products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands on training, and corporate sponsored classroom training.
We are serious about the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
- Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the marketing and sales world and then eventually grow from a professional corporate marketing and sales rep to a senior level manager. This growth involves getting started with confidence-building, relationship building with customers, and self-development.
- Sales Management Training which is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
- Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our clients, the services we are going to be selling for them and the territories we will be selling in.
- Consulting prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customers on behalf of our clients
- Identify prospective customers using assigned leads
- Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management
- Maintain High Ethical Principals
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of new technologies in the internet and television entertainment world
- Reliable Transportation to the office and or the retailer.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
New Management Company - Interviewing Now!
Why Work Here?We provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. Our company gives the opportunity for advancement based upon an outgoing training program coupled with a strong work ethic. We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
“Paid Training, Continuous Growth, and Supportive Team Atmosphere”