We are a promotional Marketing and Sales firm in the Columbia area. With our recent expansion, we are looking to fill Marketing and Sales Representative positions within our company to help us keep up with our clients growing brands.
We have hit our BUSIEST TIME OF YEAR and we are HIRING immediately! We're looking for FULL TIME candidates that are ready to get started ASAP.
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Fully paid training
- Weekly pay
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel Opportunities
- Major Holidays off
This is a great job if you are looking for a career change or are just getting started in your professional career. No experience necessary, all paid training is provided!
THE PROPER CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Great customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Enthusiastic personality!
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the KaizenMG Team
- Demonstrate and provide our customers with product knowledge and information
- Aid our patrons with new acquisitions, upgrades, and services
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Customer Service
- Work in the Restaurant Industry
- Management/Leadership Skills
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. Passive, quiet individuals usually have a difficult time in our upbeat environment. This position leads into our management training program.
**This Business Does Not Participate in Any of the following:
-Door to Door Sales
-Business to Business
This is a field customer service position, NOT an office, NOT in house and NOT a behind a desk position.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.