**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - Only local applicants to Houston and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply!** ALL INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED FACE TO FACE ONLY.
- This Position is NOT Door to Door, Business to Business, Or a call Center.
- This position pays Hourly + Bonuses and incentives WEEKLY!!!
- This Position is NOT Commission based
- Benefits will be offered 90 days after start date.
Are you customer focused, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider of branding solutions? If yes, then consider joining our team!
We provide brand representation for over 15 clients in the area & are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team of professionals. The position is primarily focused on providing on-site support at our Brand Development Campaigns.
Paid Training! This position will begin with an intensive paid training program designed to teach you our solutions and give you the skills needed to be successful in this entry level role. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing high level customer support at the event location. Functioning as a consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are aware of our Clients and their brand name.
This role will begin with an intensive training program located at our office in Houston
Training for this role will consist of:
- Classroom style instruction consisting of in-depth product training on our marketing strategies
- Management training on overseeing various clients and campaigns
We are looking for Customer Service Representative who are self-starters and have great customer service and relationship building skills. This is an entry-level position; however previous experience working with customers is preferred.
Other requirements for the Customer Service Representative include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships