Psychotherapist - Outpatient
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Psychotherapist - Outpatient to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals and families with mental or emotional issues
- Offer support to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide recovery-oriented therapy utilizing various modalities
- Implement and review treatment/recovery plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Minimum of a Masters Level degree in Psychology or related fields
- At least two years verified clinical experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Updated PA Criminal background check and/or FBI clearance
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
**This is a fee-for-service position***
New Life is an EOE.
New Life of Community Health Services, Inc.
6722 Bustleton AvenuePhiladelphia, PA
Get fresh Outpatient CARE jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.