We are seeking a Psychotherapist - Outpatient to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals and families with mental or emotional issues
- Provide recovery-oriented therapy utilizing various modalities
- Complete comprehensive Level Of Care assessments
- Implement and update treatment/recovery plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Participate in internal and external trainings
- Minimum of a Masters Level degree in Psychology or related fields
- At least two years verified clinical experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Updated PA Criminal background check and/or FBI clearance
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
We have 2 locations:
- 6722 Bustleton Ave # 2, Philadelphia, PA 19149
- 3103 Hulmeville Rd # 102, Bensalem, PA 19020
**This is a fee-for-service position***
New Life is an EOE.
New Life of Community Health Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?New Life of Community Health Services, Inc. was established in 1997 and has been providing quality Mental Health Recovery Services to the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery county areas. New Life has two locations, our main office in Northeast Philadelphia, and our secondary location in Bensalem, Bucks County. New Life is an EOE.
Great company to work for. Family-owned and operated. CARF Certified.