We are seeking a Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment and care of our clients.
- Administer nursing care to clients receiving treatment for substance use disorder
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to clients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
New Life Treatment Center
Why Work Here?New Life Treatment Center is a small substance use disorder treatment facility with 28 beds. We have been serving clients and their families since 1977. We seek to help people who struggle with addiction to find hope in a homey, welcoming atmosphere with caring, professional staff
Awesome team with an opportunity to daily make a difference in the lives of our clients. Not physically demanding. No two days the same!